Raid Lockout Timers — Guild Wars 2 Forums

ArenaNet Forum Chat for September: The next forum conversation, on the topic of our September 18th release -- including Living World Season 4 Episode 4, a new raid, a new legendary, and more -- invites member questions and comments from Tuesday (9/25) through Friday afternoon Pacific Time (9/28). Devs will be responding through early October, as their schedules allow. Join the special September 2018 AFC Subforum to take part. More info here.

Raid Lockout Timers

Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited March 18, 2018 in API Development

Long story short, I used to have a tab open in my browser showing me all the bosses I’ve downed in the current week. Some time ago I accidentally closed it and can’t find it in my history to restore the tab.

I also cannot remember how I set it up in the first place so... halp please!

Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.