Looking for lore oriented friendly ppl.

As the title said i am looking for some ppl to play the game with and hang out aka create a group and do stuff together and achievements.And no not interested in a guild i already have one which is pretty cool.

Just some ppl i can do game exploration on my 18 characters. Go trough story and comment on stuff meanwhile and just chillax in the evenings.No competitive talks and no elitism. Everyone is welcomed as long as you are not the god of war cause that is me and we might start another war :))).

Hit me up in game via email if you are interested - Cristi of KrytaOr leave a reply here.

Lets meet and be friends :D

@"Blacklust.4638" said:As the title said i am looking for some ppl to play the game with and hang out aka create a group and do stuff together and achievements.And no not interested in a guild i already have one which is pretty cool.

I know this might sound unhelpful, but isn't "ppl to play the game with and hang out aka create a group and do stuff together and achievements" exactly what your guild should be for? You say you have a guild. Why aren't they doing that stuff with you?

And you can have up to five guilds on your account in GW2.

Archived