Motion Sickness

The only other thing I can think of is to increase the two "vertical distance" settings, which allows for a slightly more zoomed-out camera and is handy for really big bosses, and maybe for this as well. If you're like me and it gets worse at night or in badly-lit places, a gamma boost might help a little, too.

I'm getting the same dizziness, however I don't think it is because of new zones.

It is because of slow response of mounts to movement keys. You press the left key instead mount turns to right a little then turns back to left. It is the same thing that happens on the sea.

It doesn't happen when I'm walking because response to keys are immediate. I guess I'm just gonna walk around instead of getting on mount for now.

I also like to see it fixed ASAP.

That's probably because of how they handle. I don't have motion sickness at all, but when you're controlling a character you're controlling it directly so the movement is immediate, but when you're mounted, you're controlling a character that's controlling an animal they're riding, so the movement is delayed to mimic how real mounting would be, pulling on those strings to give direction to your animal as you ride.

So your motion sickness is due to the mount design choice, not any graphical settings, but still, wouldn't increasing FOV increase the amount of wobbling you experience? Especially with maxed FOV which is nowhere near close to the "real" FOV. Decrease FOV to more "real" proportions and you won't experience motion sickness. Or at least not as much.

Archived