Bring back team queues

PearlJam.4607

Okay, during this break I have been running around pvp ranked, unranked, custom arenas. And I have seen many players with game tags like Iamone.xxxx, Iamtwo.xxxx etc, actually teams of them just leveling up in custom arenas. Probably getting ready for the season. Also we have experienced very bad match placing...I have encountered many times players who just started playing the game and are placed in gold etc. They had no idea what to do. Okay, they might be in opponent team...but it doesn't make them happy either and pvp becomes like lottery. I think people who would like to have a teamplay should be allowed to build their own team, not just sit and hope for blessing of RNG. Maybe you should create team queue pvp where team faces team, and separate queue where pugs can pug.

In Ranked, you need at least pvp rank 20 to participate, so there can't be entirely new players there. Considering teamq in ranked, it has been discussed and downvoted several times.E.g.:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/33233/5-man-queue-season-11-trial#1 (or the old vote)

In unranked, you already have team queue.

Custom arena is a joke.

@"rank eleven monk.9502" said:In Ranked, you need at least pvp rank 20 to participate, so there can't be entirely new players there. Considering teamq in ranked, it has been discussed and downvoted several times.E.g.:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/33233/5-man-queue-season-11-trial#1 (or the old vote)

In unranked, you already have team queue.

Custom arena is a joke.

You should know that to reach level 20 in pvp takes only few games. That makes it much easier to manipulate games, what is happening in last seasons. Yes, it was downvoted, but just because teams were placed against solo players. Now pvp is simply a joke. Just had a chat yesterday with a new player who spends his time raiding, he couldn't understand why I am not trying to win games, just playing for fun...later he admitted that he plays pve build in pvp just because he doesn't know how to play with pvp builds. Asked why then he's in ranked and not training in unranked...simple and obvious answer...rewards are better even if you lose.

Why not to make pvp ranked requirement lvl 80? People who play in ranked would at least know how to play their build.

Archived