Human's Lament Vista (bug fixed, thank you Anet!)

Wyvern.5329

I'm just going to post this here in the off chance that it is actually a bug (and hoping it is). The pathway to the Vista in plains of ashford is inaccessible now without a mount it seems, some rubble collapsed and the trolls in that spot aren't spawning. If this isnt a bug, does that mean you have to buy the latest expansion to get core world completion? tried putting a picture on here, hopefully it's an ok site to upload the image too.

It is definitely a bug.

Details:Map: Plains of AshfordIssue is located at: Humans Lament Vista (the top most right side of the map)Issue: Vista is not accessible due to Terrain textures blocking the intended path

Workaround for the time:Mount skills or a player that is already located at the vista and can teleport you (Mesmer)

Additional Info:It seems that an unintended part of terrain is glitched into the cave you are supposed to go through.There is absolutely no way a beginner map like "Plains of Ashford" requires the new mounts to complete.So I am assuming this is unintended and should be fixed.

Man, I tried so many ways to get up there. I could only find a few youtube vids explaining how to get there but all those vids had trolls guarding the cave entrance. Then I heard someone in that area say it was blocked due to free-to-play access and it required Path of Fire expansion. I bought the complete game (I doubted that it would fix it as it didn't make much sense, but I was planning to buy it anyway), went back, still same issue. The cave is "caved in" and there's no way to get to the vista point without the use of any gimmick or gadget. I already said there and then: RIP map completion. It must be a bug, cuz it bugs me I can't complete the map now. I saw a lot of confused players running around at Human's Lamrent wondering how the hell to get up there. I hope they fix this soon. I wanna fight those trolls there! ;)

@Metalfyre.9175 said:

Man, I tried so many ways to get up there. I could only find a few youtube vids explaining how to get there but all those vids had trolls guarding the cave entrance. Then I heard someone in that area say it was blocked due to free-to-play access and it required Path of Fire expansion. I bought the complete game (I doubted that it would fix it as it didn't make much sense, but I was planning to buy it anyway), went back, still same issue. The cave is "caved in" and there's no way to get to the vista point without the use of any gimmick or gadget. I already said there and then: RIP map completion. It must be a bug, cuz it bugs me I can't complete the map now. I saw a lot of confused players running around at Human's Lamrent wondering how the hell to get up there. I hope they fix this soon. I wanna fight those trolls there! ;)

Whoever was saying that it's been blocked due to "free-to-play" access is obviously talking out of the wrong orifice! The game is free-to-play, the only purchase requirements now are the expansions. Whether this is an intended change or not, as of today, October 2nd 2017, this vista is still blocked via the original cave entrance. Would be nice to get some sort of comment from the devs as to what's going on with this, looks like this has been blocked since PoF launch, and, quite frankly, it's insane to make this vista require a special mount, seeing as it's a starting zone!

Archived