Twilight Oasis

GWMO.4785

• 2 weeks later...

I still haven’t been able to do this fractal :(My pc’s only been recently fixed, and by now all my weekends fell outside the schedule (the detriment of working a 24/7 shift).And outside the daily reccomendations its just impossible to get a party (tried on a few occassions to make non-daily parties, but after an hour of waiting maybe 1 person joins)

I don’t know enough about thieves to give you any feedback, but I noticed you stand in the attack direction of larger creatures quite often, while you don’t have aggro. Thats unnecessary damage you’re taking. Its not like your party had any trouble healing, tho

@Ayakaru.6583 said:I don’t know enough about thieves to give you any feedback, but I noticed you stand in the attack direction of larger creatures quite often, while you don’t have aggro. Thats unnecessary damage you’re taking. Its not like your party had any trouble healing, tho

Yeah well.. social instability with 5 man makes it kinda hard to position yourself. Tho our "healer" does a really good job. Auramancer Tempest is heavily under rated unfortunately within pugs.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:I still haven’t been able to do this fractal :(My pc’s only been recently fixed, and by now all my weekends fell outside the schedule (the detriment of working a 24/7 shift).And outside the daily reccomendations its just impossible to get a party (tried on a few occassions to make non-daily parties, but after an hour of waiting maybe 1 person joins)

@Vinceman.4572 said:The fractal is daily today so maybe you'll give it a try. In t4 most often it's too hard for many non-meta groups so those players are avoiding it heavily.Yeah dont bother doing it outside of dailies with pugs. They just want to finish their (cm) dailies asap. However its not that hard to do it tho. You just need to be aware of the mechanics. I even remember duo-ing this fractal with a friend of my. I believe it was after the first week after it was launched. Pugs where literately terrible and died instantly. So we basically carried them through the entire fractal. But then again most people should be aware of the mechanics now-days. Should be easy.

Archived