Account recovery.

Hi there guys,

I got a question about my Guild Wars 1 account.I've got my serial keys of all expansions, everytime I want to change my password it will ask for my character name on my account.Now it has been a very long time that I created a character on that account, so kinda hard to remember it.I made a ticket but how long will it take to get a response?

Thanks for reading! :)

Indeed. It may be a long time coming, as Guild Wars access is usually a lower priority than GW2 access.

Still, best of luck; one never knows.

Edit: If you link your Guild Wars account with your GW2 account, the same password will be used for both. So, there's that. (I don't remember if linking requires a character name from Guild Wars, though.)

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Indeed. It may be a long time coming, as Guild Wars access is usually a lower priority than GW2 access.

Still, best of luck; one never knows.

Edit: If you link your Guild Wars account with your GW2 account, the same password will be used for both. So, there's that. (I don't remember if linking requires a character name from Guild Wars, though.)

How do I link my account with my guildwars 2 account? Because I don't see the link button.

Archived