beserker build for fractal?

weaponwh.9810

Soulbeast, skirmishing, marksmanship.Moa stance, quickening utility, passive signet that adds ferocity. One with the pack elite or whatever it's called, sorry the names are escaping me atm. Ferocity pet to merge with. Think it's something like.Skirmishing 2-1-3Marksmanship 2-2-3Soulbeast 2-1-3....i think. Can't really look atm. But you get the Longbow traits, the ferocity trait in skirmishing are important.This gives permanent fury and your fury is boosted to 30% and you get 2 traits believe that buff dmg by 10 and 7% while under the effects of fury. Longbow and greatsword. I swap sword and warhorn as needed for swiftness and buffs.The last trait in soulbeast I jump between the know that extends stance duration and party sharing, and the one that gives 10% dmg when your health is higher.Works pretty well, haven't tried it in higher level fractals but it's got some nice burst. And longbow is nice for those bosses that punish melee pretty hard.

I also prefer using river drake for the quick self heal, or smokescale is also handy. Also we heal as one is usually the help I run with or bear stance for condition heavy places.

Archived