PLEASE HELP

Ok. SO... I got a shortbow for my renegade in fractals and wanted to statt swap it to viper's ( Yassith's). I leveled uo my weaponsmithing to 400 so I could make the Viper's Orichalcum Imbued Inscription and I made it. Put the shortbow in the mystic forge with 5 ectos, 1 Viper's Orichalcum Imbued Inscription and 1 anthology of heroes. And I got Maklain's bow (Minstrel stats)... Is this suppost to happen ? Please help.

That certainly shouldn't happen. If you can, double check what Orichalcum Imbued Inscription you crafted.

I'd suggest putting in a ticket with support, as they may be able to sort it out for you. (They did for me when I had a mix up once.)

edit: and as much info you can give them the better. i.e. the day you crafted the item, screenshot of MF if you have it.

I was so annoyed at the time I wasn't even thinking about it... I will submit it today. Is there any way they can help me without screenshots? Or is it hopeless and they'll think I'm trying to scamm them. I am 100% positive I used the right inscription because it's my first time doing it and it's the only recipe for inscriptions I have and I bought it at the merchant in verdant brink who only sells viper insignia and inscription recipes.

A screenshot is not required, its just helpful is all. Contact support for sure. (even link to this post if you want)

imo, it would be hard to say you are trying to scam, as Minstrel stats cost more to craft anyway.

My similar experience with support, they asked me when I made the item. They then confirmed that I did make the item and we took steps to correct it after that.

I will note that support is pretty swamped at the moment, so you will have to wait a little.

@MarkoTheCheeky.4739 said:I was so annoyed at the time I wasn't even thinking about it... I will submit it today. Is there any way they can help me without screenshots? Or is it hopeless and they'll think I'm trying to scamm them. I am 100% positive I used the right inscription because it's my first time doing it and it's the only recipe for inscriptions I have and I bought it at the merchant in verdant brink who only sells viper insignia and inscription recipes.

They should have a ingame record of what you did if you can provide a time range of when and what to look for. To trace scammers, transactions, and bugs etc. So no worries for them suspecting you of scamming, just might take some time for their reply.

Archived