Crashes at Tequatl

It happened again. This time I copied the error message, which says:

(m_sphereRadius + TOLERANCE >= m_boxExtent.x) ||(m_sphereRadius + TOLERANCE >= m_boxExtent.y) ||(m_sphereRadius + TOLERANCE >= m_boxExtent.z)A serious error has occurred that prevented theapplication from continuing. A report has been sentto ArenaNet to help determine the cause.

I don't know what you mean with

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:What do the 'Show Details' of the crash indicate?

@"sakura.7961" said:Client repair never worked properly for me, but I reinstalled and now I think it will work again, though I haven’t tested yet.Protip for the future:

"Client repair" basicly means find your GW2 directory, delete the GW2.dat file and start the game like normal. It will redownload everything (~35gb+ so set aside an evening for it).

I recommend doing this a little now and then, the patches seem to mess things up a little eventually. Its not nearly as bad as it was the first year (I think I had to redownload every other month) but I still sometimes get funky crashes that mostly go away after a redownload.

@"DeadSurvivor.6157" said:I've been experiencing crashing since the last expansion was released. It's gotten to the point where I now skip all Tequatl fights. I stick with my dailies but even then, I usually crashed at least twice doing dailies alone.

When you are reporting an issue, it is most helpful to create a new top level thread. While the symptom ("crash") is the same, the root cause may very well be different to the original poster.

Also, as was asked of them, please include details of the crash - such as the error message - in your post.

Archived