Facet bug in PvP Temporary Fix

thebatman.6250

So I was glancing through a few threads here and saw people running into this consistent Facet bug where if you activate your facets passive ability before a match begins it won't pulse boons. The Facets will still stay active if you swap to Shiro and won't go away until you swap back to Glint. After a few trial an errors I've found a temporary fix.

Swap to Shiro before the prep timer finishes. When the match initiates the 10s countdown to start the actual game swap to glint and use your facets then. So far I've been able to use this method to prebuff my team before fights prior to the arrival of this bug.

-Edit-

I've found legend swapping to not be necessary. When the 10s match timer starts wait 2s before activating facets.

5/17 -edit-

So the first edit I made about not needing to legend swap doesn't work anymore. So just legend swap when the match begins, wait a few seconds then proc your facets.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using a slight variation of the edit swap. I swap to Shiro (or whoever) at the end of matches. Then, during the 10-sec prep period, I swap to Glint. Everything works as expected after that.

It's annoying that it's still bugged. However, the work-around is simple enough and has been 100% reliable for me.

Thanks, @thebatman.6250 for posting about it.(And was that you who mentioned it on Reddit recently? That's where I first heard the idea.)

Archived