Game account inquiry

Is my game account connected to forum account? When I log into game do I share same password as forum account password? Or are they different?I would like to know because I have not had access to my game account for lack of a pc. So I can be hacked if someone else can log into my game even if they cannot login to forums?I would like to know because I am not noticing any Google authentication prompt whenever I log into forums. So the hacker can log into game account without authentication because it doesn't work for me? I am so confused right now.. Thanks.

-Ancient_Ys

If you go to this page and log in, then click on Security, you can see all the authorized networks which can access your account: https://account.arena.net/login

These are IP addresses you have previously authenticated so they won't be asked again. If you're concerned about your account you could disable all of them, then only enable whatever device you're currently using to post on the forum. That way you can be confident that if anyone tries to log in from anywhere else you'll get the authentication request.

You can also use that page to check that two-factor authentication is working on your account and to change the settings if you need to.

Archived