[EU][PvE][Syu] Sureiyaazu is recruiting! Great way to find your raid / fractal team! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU][PvE][Syu] Sureiyaazu is recruiting! Great way to find your raid / fractal team!

Konsky.8563Konsky.8563 Member ✭✭
edited October 25, 2018 in Looking For Guild

[Syu] Sureiyaazu is recruiting!

Who are we?
We are a guild that existed since launch of Guild Wars 2, formed by a few friends. We used to do stuff together regularly. We are a chilled community with not many rules and with idea to provide relaxed and friendly environment for our members.

Primarily we're looking for new potential raiders / fractalers of all roles / classes, but any and all are welcome to inquire about joining. We are a Semi-Casual Heroic raiding guild, meaning we take a focused but friendly approach to PvE. We place lesser significance on “initial” player skill, instead choosing to focus on attaining members who possess a solid team-based attitude. We want our members to have fun and enjoy the game. We also don’t support any sort of elitism.

What do we have to offer?
We manage the guild mainly through our well-organized discord server. Each member of the guild, regardless of rank and experience in the game, will find there a lot of useful things, such as different types of guides (achievements, class builds, raid bosses etc.), raid manager for our raid groups, active lfg tool for fractals and dungeons.

Raid and Fractal runs on daily basis, including challenge modes. Syu Raid Training section is open for everyone who would like to get into raids. Our Rank system allows more experienced players to progress as a Raider and even become one of our Raid Commanders.

For those who would like to particip in our Guild Hall restoration process, we are running Guild Lottery! Each investor have a chance to win prizes such as high-tier materials, minis, dyes and Black Lion Weapon Skins!

How can I join?
Get in touch by replying to this post or writing a mail or whisper in game at: Konsky.8563, Jackk.8104, Eekzie.5640

<13

Comments

• How do you guys stand against new players? Just bought the game and hot but want to start in a steady comunity. Have ly boost ready if needed, but want to learn the game first obviously.

• Konsky.8563Konsky.8563 Member ✭✭
    edited June 17, 2018

Everyone is welcome in our community! We are ready to help newcomers and answer to all questions about the game. You will have a chance to not only progress through the world of Tyria, but also achieve higher ranks in our guild.

• derd.6413derd.6413 Member ✭✭✭✭

i'm incredibly bored rn so i'll bite

I Have No friends, so I Must pug

I will distribute invites for anyone interested in joining who post a reply here so just check it out in-game!

Bumping this up! Come join our friendly group of people!

• Hey :D I would like to join please!

• Jackk.8104Jackk.8104 Member ✭✭

Glorious image! Im gonna join

• kinglion.7149kinglion.7149 Member ✭✭
    edited June 2, 2018

hi im frindley and im new in the game and im always say hi :-)

Bumperino!

• Sounds perfect. Could I join please?

@Milnerr.9546 said:
    Sounds perfect. Could I join please?

Sure thing mate!

Any raiders who would like to fill our static groups?

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!

Anyone interested in playing Chess? Our guildies Jackk and Razieloth made an amazing chessboard in our Guild Hall! Come and see it with your own eyes! And maybe have a round or two?

• Kiporion.8642Kiporion.8642 Member ✭✭

Heya! I'm interested I'm joining, I'm not online atm but I should be soon :smile:

I've been playing on and off for a year, but just recently came back for real. I own both expansions.

Hope there's still place for new members!

@Kiporion.8642 said:
    Heya! I'm interested I'm joining, I'm not online atm but I should be soon :smile:

I've been playing on and off for a year, but just recently came back for real. I own both expansions.

Hope there's still place for new members!

Ill send you guild invite right away, check it out while being online next time!

• LKOGL.3450LKOGL.3450 Member ✭✭

Looks like a nice guild :)

@LKOGL.3450 said:
    Looks like a nice guild :)

Sure it is ;D Why don't you go check it out for yourself?

• LKOGL.3450LKOGL.3450 Member ✭✭

@Konsky.8563 said:
    Sure it is ;D Why don't you go check it out for yourself?

I'd like to be invited if that is possible. I was a bit hesitant because I was not playing gw2 a lot lately.

edited June 17, 2018

We are still looking for new members, especially those who would like to join for weekly raid clears! Also if you are experienced raider, would like to help other people and lead them through this end-game content, you can apply for the position of Raid Commander in our guild!

Bumperino!

Our community is expanding! Join us and let's have some fun together! :D

• Hey ! I'm playing on and off since the launch and didn't do much more than sPvp and open world. I'm looking for a guild to start raiding and doing fractals ! I'd love to join your community if there's a spot for a noob druid ! :)

• Hi, I've just decided to pick up the game again after a couple of years. I'm looking for somewhere to re-learn the game while having fun and your post caught my eye.
    Currently I'm playing Elementalist and am working to catch up on the story and map completion, but after that I'll likely be looking at Fractals and even Raiding.
    I look forward to play with you guys if you'll have me!

Luch.7829 and Kollz.4072 both of you guys should receive guild invite already! See you in game ;)

Get ready for the new episode of Living World Season 4 - Long Live the Lich with a friendly group!

Bump again!

• Hi. This Guild sounds like a perfect fit for me. Im a returning player who quit 2013 and got back about a month ago.
    I'm mostly run around doing open world content as of now but I want to start doing Fractals and maybe raid later on. I did a few fractals way back but that do not count now :P.
    I have a 80 Ranger 80 Guardian and 80 Warrior and working on a Necro who is around 50.
    If you have any spare room hit me up.

Thanks for reading.

• I would like to join please.
    discord: Heist#5200
    ign: Sapphire Heist

I Heal Ur Wounds.8165, Quizaw.3659 guys I will throw you an inv as soon as conectivity issues gonna be fixed!

Bump again!

We are still open for new recruits!

Bumperino!

• Hello!

I'm a returning player with the intention of starting over.

Would there be a spot for someone like me in your guild?

• Hi
    Relatively new player here (just over 2 weeks playing the game) looking for a guild who will except a semi casual player, mainly looking to get into dungeons, raids and fractals.
    IGN: Darkzeke.1926

Kairos.9875 and DarkZeke.1926 I'll throw you an inv in-game! Check your Guild window!

• Hey there, 2 years veteran here looking to get seriously into the more hardcore part of the game, such as CM fractals and raids, if you guys do those things I'd love an invite

• Hey there. Returning player here (could say new, since i only played the game maybe 10h or something like that 4-5 years ago), just started playing again yestarday (rolled a guardian), interested in joining if u take complete newbies in:)

Got HOT expansion, will buy POF when i hit lvl 80. Interested in doing end-game stuff like fractals and raids when i hit max level :)

• oromir.3894oromir.3894 Member
    edited July 5, 2018

This looks interesting.

Spadudios.1436, LastSamurai.4096, oromir.3894 - inv send guys! Check you guild window and join our discord! See you in game!

<13
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.