The Sacrifice

I wish I could have gotten that far in the quest. I collected all of Vlast's memory crystals and talked to Taimi just to have the quest roleback and bug with Taimi and my character looping conversation about Aurine being sad about Vlast's death and the quest still shows that I have to collect Vlast crystals although all the optional parts of the quest are completed and that I have the memories crystal reward from the achievement in my inventory . Also now like many people I can't even pass from character screen.

bugged for my group of 5 people at the Instance the sacrifice...after we die to Balthazar but not completely we were waiting for the video to start but it did not and we rezzed but noting else happens...we try it to reset instance indifferent manners but we get this error message ...Instance create failed Error 1042 Product=9 Module=18 Line=687 when trying to get in.

@septimus.6207 said:Anyone still having issues with this quest? I finished all objectives including collecting all crystals and talking to taimi, but no advance marker is showing. This is a long quest. I am hoping i do not have to redo.

Same problem here. I finished all, collected all crystals (and got the crystal which repeat those "last words" of Vlast, talked with Taimi and there is no way how to close the chapter. I tried jump over the flame doors to the Glint's nest several times, log-off, log back, restart, jump into the Glint nest once more and again and again and no success. Also, there is no further green "story" pointer on the map and it is not possible to cancel the chapter and try it once more. :(

Same problem here. I finished all, collected all crystals (and got the crystal which repeat those "last words" of Vlast, talked with Taimi and there is no way how to close the chapter. I tried jump over the flame doors to the Glint's nest several times, log-off, log back, restart, jump into the Glint nest once more and again and again and no success. Also, there is no further green "story" pointer on the map and it is not possible to cancel the chapter and try it once more. :(

Archived