Add a player/target priority on Megabane tether.

Caedmon.6798

E.g you have 3 illusions in your face and you burst with gs,theres a random proc on the illusion + the player for tether to land.Change this to a player priority so a gs burst will be actually viable for landing tether on a mesmer instead of being wasted on an illusion since it seems to take priority over the player atm even when having the player targeted,meaning your pull + might gain + stealth debuff are all wasted.

I think magebane is already too powerful trait which needs to be nerfed, making it to prioritize a player would make it even more braindead, you dont even need to think about your skill rotations because you will hit it anyways and that is too forgiving in my opinion. In scenarios like this, fighting mesmers, you always have a dagger for single target pressure and make important burst to proc traits like magebane so you dont have to waste it with greatsword..

@Shuriken.6738 said:I think magebane is already too powerful trait which needs to be nerfed, making it to prioritize a player would make it even more braindead, you dont even need to think about your skill rotations because you will hit it anyways and that is too forgiving in my opinion. In scenarios like this, fighting mesmers, you always have a dagger for single target pressure and make important burst to proc traits like magebane so you dont have to waste it with greatsword..

You do need to think about your skill rotations.A skill proccing on illusions or pets above a player is simply wrong and needs to be changed.Same thing happens when you have multiple people in your face where tether does not land on the person you have targeted after landing a Gs burst.

Archived