WvW Chronomancer Zerg Weps?

Koltiron.6329

@steki.1478 said:

@Pyroatheist.9031 said:Sw/sh+/f

Staff is nice but ultimately outclassed by the pull, blocks, and high target cap stun+alacrity.

Noob question but that means sword + shield and sword + focus meaning you can have two swords?

You can achieve the same thing with just one sword.

Correct, just leave the mainhand slot empty in the 2nd weaponset and the one sword will apply to both.

If you're running concentration sigil, sword+focus/shield, so conc sigil can proc every time you weapon swap. So rather than buying 2 of them on 2 diff weapon - that's the setup. Otherwise, if you're not running concentration sigil, I'd just go for sword+focus/staff. You're already minstrels gear, self survivability good enough, staff 2 nice blink, chaos armour, staff 5 aoe, don't see why not go for staff

@Shura.4280 said:don't see why not go for staffThe problem with that is that you dont have room for the shield, the focus and the staff. A mesmer has clones, not 4 arms.

Given the usability of the focus and shield in the zerg, it sort of removes the staff as an option. Its the same thing for the greatsword and dps builds. You only have room for one secondary set in additon to the required greatsword, it doesnt matter what nice uses the other weapons have.

? What's the point of clones in wvw, if you're pushing with frontline, your clones are useless. For me, just to do CS, gravity, signet, veil, mimic, CS end - enough 2 clones, sword 3 + staff 2. I don't know. Everyone has different opinions. I find staff + sword/focus more suitable for myself for minstrel build, don't need blocks from shield cause already heavily tanky, and shield 5 - eh.

@Shura.4280 said:? What's the point of clones in wvw, if you're pushing with frontline, your clones are useless. For me, just to do CS, gravity, signet, veil, mimic, CS end - enough 2 clones, sword 3 + staff 2. I don't know. Everyone has different opinions. I find staff + sword/focus more suitable for myself for minstrel build, don't need blocks from shield cause already heavily tanky, and shield 5 - eh.

... what?

You don't take shield and focus for the phantasms obviously. You take shield because it has an incredible double channeled block and an immensely powerful no-target-cap stun and alacrity boost. You take focus because it has arguably the best pull in the entire game.

Archived