Broski Supreme - Staff WvW Gameplay

supreme.3602

@Jski.6180 said:I find being fire air to start a fight is the best you get a nice cc and can spam fire ball for presser before the bomb.fire air -> fire fire -> earth fire -> air earth -> fire air for full dps.

I sometimes start with fire/air, but recently, I just wanted to see which attunement with fire is better. I like fire/water as well.

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@Jski.6180 said:I find being fire air to start a fight is the best you get a nice cc and can spam fire ball for presser before the bomb.fire air -> fire fire -> earth fire -> air earth -> fire air for full dps.

I sometimes start with fire/air, but recently, I just wanted to see which attunement with fire is better. I like fire/water as well.

That duel skill though is so hard to land with no pay off at all air 2 is better then it is. (I wish they would buff the fire / water skill.)

@Jski.6180 said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

That duel skill though is so hard to land with no pay off at all air 2 is better then it is. (I wish they would buff the fire / water skill.)

If the fire/air dual skill tracked the player, it would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

****> @"Jski.6180" said:

I find being fire air to start a fight is the best you get a nice cc and can spam fire ball for presser before the bomb.fire air -> fire fire -> earth fire -> air earth -> fire air for full dps.

Going air earth is always a massive DPS loss in exchange for single target burst. It's nice if you're fighting enemy range but trash for "full dps".

Static opener works against range and less organised groups, but eles have been using it like its 2K15 where static hits everyone and stab is rare. I like water against melee / defensive openers, and air earth, air fire and fire earth against range. I find the opener to be the BEST moment to start without a fire attunement; as you can swap to fire to access lavafont as soon as you need it anyways. Might as well abuse some 3 skills which are hard to access through natural rotation like piledriver and lahar.

@Etheri.5406 said:****> @"Jski.6180" said:

I find being fire air to start a fight is the best you get a nice cc and can spam fire ball for presser before the bomb.fire air -> fire fire -> earth fire -> air earth -> fire air for full dps.

Going air earth is always a massive DPS loss in exchange for single target burst. It's nice if you're fighting enemy range but trash for "full dps".

Static opener works against range and less organised groups, but eles have been using it like its 2K15 where static hits everyone and stab is rare. I like water against melee / defensive openers, and air earth, air fire and fire earth against range. I find the opener to be the BEST moment to start without a fire attunement; as you can swap to fire to access lavafont as soon as you need it anyways. Might as well abuse some 3 skills which are hard to access through natural rotation like piledriver and lahar.

How is going from earth fire to water earth to air water to fire air?

@Jski.6180 said:

@Etheri.5406 said:****> @Jski.6180 said:

How is going from earth fire to water earth to air water to fire air?

Awful. Ideally you'll want every 2nd attunement to be fire and dual fire attunement when MS is up or when you're lacking might. Exceptions are disengaging, tagging enemies faster after won fight and chasing, where fire is useless after initial burning (forward) retreat.

Archived