Working as intended? Glyph of the Scavenger

With Glyph of the Leatherworker and Tailor the resulting leather/cloth is dependent on the level of area you're in, but with glyph of the scavenger, the output is always tier 1 even though I'm in level 80 zones on tier 6 nodes.

Is this working as intended? If so, all I can say is don't waste your gold on this one people, it's junk.

@Devildoc.6721 said:With Glyph of the Leatherworker and Tailor the resulting leather/cloth is dependent on the level of area you're in, but with glyph of the scavenger, the output is always tier 1 even though I'm in level 80 zones on tier 6 nodes.

Is this working as intended? If so, all I can say is don't waste your gold on this one people, it's junk.

Scavenger should (judging from the discussion around when the dog harvesting tool came) give random mats. Most often low tier, but up to t6 has been reported. It is not level-based like Tailor/Leatherworker.

Another thing of note that further decreases the value of this glyph: It will not proc on rich ore veins. Leatherworker and Tailor and Watchknight and Unbound will, but not Scavenger or Bounty (Bounty makes up for it with multiple plant harvests per node though, this piece of junk was just a waste of gold)

Archived