Please please fix this

Q9VIev6.jpg?1

Happens all of the time ever since I started playing pof. Not sure if every mount does it but it happens with griffin a ton, it happens when u use the 1 skill to do a dismount attack. You end up like the screenshot, in combat and unable to do anything untill you take enough damage to "dismount" you which u then get knocked back. very annoying, happens more often in certain maps, ember bay is the absolute worse by far and the newest map is bad too.

Lol, happens a lot to me, but i'm sure they're aware of this.I just don't post about because i don't think they'll address it, sadly.One more bug on "aw, that's not priority, they can live with it".

On a helpful note, when i get locked in this bug, using the dismount skill (not the attacking one) works sometimes.

@"Malafaia.8903" said:Lol, happens a lot to me, but i'm sure they're aware of this.I just don't post about because i don't think they'll address it, sadly.One more bug on "aw, that's not priority, they can live with it".

On a helpful note, when i get locked in this bug, using the dismount skill (not the attacking one) works sometimes.

Yeah dismount skill , not attacking one, works unless you are in combat, which if you have the bug you likely just used the 1 skill into a mob so youre in combat. Is it griffin only im wondering, I kinda figure it's all mounts because of hgow often it happens but im trying to think of a time it happened on another mount and cant recall it.

@Trae.2384 said:

@"Malafaia.8903" said:Lol, happens a lot to me, but i'm sure they're aware of this.I just don't post about because i don't think they'll address it, sadly.One more bug on "aw, that's not priority, they can live with it".

Yeah dismount skill , not attacking one, works unless you are in combat, which if you have the bug you likely just used the 1 skill into a mob so youre in combat. Is it griffin only im wondering, I kinda figure it's all mounts because of hgow often it happens but im trying to think of a time it happened on another mount and cant recall it.

Interesting. I never hit this one, but I have hit the bug where you dismount and can't use any skills at all until you get a "state change": change map instance or zone, get downed, get a "kit" applied by an environmental effect (eg: wrapped in spiderweb or ice, hit 1 to break out), or something like that.

I wonder if it is related, in that the skill bar flips back, but the same issue puts you "on" the mount, so normal skill use is disabled, and you only get the local animation components when you press the buttons. The state change, obvs, forces the server to get you back into a sensible state.

Archived