Missing gathering tools ?

I have recently returned to the game and was looking through the black lion company's history tab and saw that a long time ago I bought two gathering tools "Bone Pick" and "Tireless Logging Minion" but I don't see them in the hero panel equipment tab or in any of my characters inventory. What happened to them ?

@"slashriot.1649" said:Ok, will check again, would be kitten if I deleted them...

Use GW2 Efficiency to search for them. If you can't find them, start a support ticket; ANet will help you figure it out (and can, in most circumstances, replace a lost/deleted set, with appropriate verification).

Links:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@"slashriot.1649" said:Ok, will check again, would be kitten if I deleted them...

Use GW2 Efficiency to search for them. If you can't find them, start a support ticket; ANet will help you figure it out (and can, in most circumstances, replace a lost/deleted set, with appropriate verification).

Links:

Thanks, I have already made a ticket. I hope ANet will help me undo this mistake ;(

• 3 weeks later...

@slashriot.1649 said:

@slashriot.1649 said:Ok, will check again, would be kitten if I deleted them...

Links:

Thanks, I have already made a ticket. I hope ANet will help me undo this mistake ;(

Did you use the external gw2 efficiency site to see if they are hiding in your bank or alt characters?Or you could log on to each of your character since they will only unlock skin is the wardrobe after you entered the game with em.

Archived