Question about "For Great Justice" change. Badly puzzled.

Julischka Bean.7491

Hello everyone.I was sprucing up my Berserker when I noticed something. I knew that "For Great Justice" was turned into an Ammunition skill. I did not know anything about Ammunition Skills, so I went to the Wiki for answers. Still puzzled.

"For Great Justice" is a shout that grants Fury and might to yourself and Allies.

The "Tactics" Specialization contains "Vigorous Shouts."

"Vigorous shouts" heals allies, grants adrenaline, and shouts recharge faster.

My question is does "Vigorous Shouts" still make "For Great Justice" recharge faster since "For Great Justice" is now an Ammunition skill and not a shout???

Or is it classified as both Shout and Ammunition ????

Does it, to quote Wiki, "reduce the time it takes to regain one Ammo?"

I am so confused.

Recharge reduction should decrease their recharge time. And yes its a Shout. "Ammunition" is NOT a skill type, its a skill property. \

As for how it works, its pretty simple and basically the same as Mesmer/FIrebrand Mantras. You can carry X number of charges of the Skill, and most skills have a regular cool down timer (which is on the tool tip) between uses to prevent spamming. The recharge time indicates how often you a charge added back to the pool. If its 25 seconds, and has 2 charges, if you expend both, it takes 25 seconds to get 1 back, and another 25 (for a total of 50 seconds) to get back up to 2 charges.

The effective cool down of the skill is 25 Seconds.... but you now have some flexibility on when you need it. You can use 1 per 25 seconds, or use 2 and have ~50 second down time before you can use it again.

@"starlinvf.1358" said:Recharge reduction should decrease their recharge time. And yes its a Shout. "Ammunition" is NOT a skill type, its a skill property. \

As for how it works, its pretty simple and basically the same as Mesmer/FIrebrand Mantras. You can carry X number of charges of the Skill, and most skills have a regular cool down timer (which is on the tool tip) between uses to prevent spamming. The recharge time indicates how often you a charge added back to the pool. If its 25 seconds, and has 2 charges, if you expend both, it takes 25 seconds to get 1 back, and another 25 (for a total of 50 seconds) to get back up to 2 charges.

The effective cool down of the skill is 25 Seconds.... but you now have some flexibility on when you need it. You can use 1 per 25 seconds, or use 2 and have ~50 second down time before you can use it again.

Ahhh...thank you so very much. I understand now.Lisa.

Archived