Game Won't Launch Properly and is Unplayable

Hello. I keep trying to login and play but the game will not launch or load properly at all.I get the login screen just fine, can login and hit "PLAY" but from there nothing happens

Once I hit play, the game "loads" but I cannot see anything, not even a black or white screen, just nothing. When I click on the game icon on my taskbar I can hear the game and can hear that certain keys such as F12 are triggering something but I cannot see anything other than my own desktop.

I have tried repairing the game client, restarting my computer, and checking my antivirus but nothing seems to help. I have never ever had an issue with the game before and really hope someone can help so I can get back to playing soon :anguished:

• 1 month later...

Hello, I have similar problem. Tried disabling my antivirus, disabling the firewall, reinstalling the game, put it in windowed mode.... Nothing has worked. I haven't logged on for quite some time so I have no idea what changed. It used to work fine before.

When I press play after it updates the game does not launch. Nothing happens. Any ideas please?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived