The Year of Ascension query

kazaa.9140

So I will be chasing after 'The Ascension' (legendary backpiece) as of tomorrow! How long will it take to get through the achievments?I played last season but chased after the ascended backpiece and retrieved it!I have in my mind to leave the gift of fortune for last! (chasing after a legendary weapon first)Gift of skirmishing I can do through the pips as I dont need to spend the league tickets on the exotic backpieces!Its just the gift of the competitor that I need.Is it possible to fly through the achievments, mainly the daily league participator.It requires 3 plays to be done a day, how long will it take me by doing 3 plays a day to get all parts done!

When I got mine it took 4 seasons but that was early on and 3 if you placed at the top back then. 4 seasons for next placement tier down and almost 5 for ruby finish.

id assume its the more or less the same even if they changed tiers. so you'd have it by the end of season if you did everything right since you should be finished with the ascention pt 3 and starting pt 4

It can't be done in a single season. Each part of the journey requires 15 days of consecutive play and there are 4 parts. Last season lasted 56 days (as far as I counted, could be wrong though.) so you'd need a minimum of two seasons to complete it. Some parts of your Year of the Ascension require 6 wins in a row, so you can't just get by on 3 games per day, unfortunately.

You can finish in 1,5 Seasons since you in total need 150 Pvp Tickets.You can pretty much complete it all together in around 1 weeks but that needs you to have either multiple character slots (optimal 9) or keep creating and deleting characters. The timer is set to a 100% winrate scenario so realisticly you will for sure need longer but its quite easy to do tbh.

Archived