Invisible not repeatable hearts.

Stinger.4120

@AdamenTBell.8195 said:I was finally able to get in game and I see the bug you are talking about. For example I have 100% map complete on The Domain of Kourna but when I look on the map to find the hearts I have completed only 2 of the 5 icons show up on the map.

Its ah..not a bug, theres hearts in the core game that do the exact same thing, unless it is a bug that they havent fixed for 6 years.

@Stinger.4120 said:I will post screenshot later. Arena, are you here? Its annoying bug.

For an individualized response, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link.It's rare for one of the Devs/QA Team to post here.

Don't forget that Renown Hearts can be hidden until speaking to Scouts, so maybe something like that happens.

You could always try a -repair to the client, in case of corrupted file(s).

Good luck.

@Dante.1763 said:

@AdamenTBell.8195 said:I was finally able to get in game and I see the bug you are talking about. For example I have 100% map complete on The Domain of Kourna but when I look on the map to find the hearts I have completed only 2 of the 5 icons show up on the map.

Its ah..not a bug, theres hearts in the core game that do the exact same thing, unless it is a bug that they havent fixed for 6 years.

I guess it may not be a bug, but it’s odd that some of the repeatable hearts after completed once will show the icon on the map but others after first completion won’t show until you return to the area. I am aware of ones hidden on the map and it may be related to the repeatable hearts being hidden prior to first completion.

Archived