Help me with my main PVE class

Aizen Yasha.7508

All 4 options are good for both raids and fractals.Weaver is the most complex and hardest to master. Provide good cleave and burst as well as dps. Have many options in his kit and now with fresh air you can actualy use them. Best dps option for big hitboxes

Deadeye is very strong dps option (best for small hitbox). It is not too compkex to play.Daredevil has good dps but is behind deadeye. They share the same weaknesses. Main reason to play daredevil over deadeye are steal skills. Some bosses have detonate plasma which grants 10 allies all boons exept alacrity. Both of them dont have that high burst so they are nit that good for fractals (they are nit bad but not as good as other 2 options)

Power soulbeast have very high burst and ok dps. It has high mobility and can support allies with stanceshare and 1 spirit if needed. Rotation is not as hard as weaver but it is not brainless. Another thing about soulbeast (especialy in fractals but can be used in raids too) is that you can play as druid and swap build to dps soulbeast on fights where druid is not needed

If you want to try another class, you can give mesmer a shot. The gameplay is different but quite rewarding. It does very good damage, awesome support (buffing) and can also tank very nicely. The only thing the mesmer currently lacks is a proper group-healing, but I am certain we get that with the next AddOn at the latest. Depending on what style you prefer, getting the proper equipment might be a little "challenging." It can take weeks to get fully geared up. But on the other hand, you should train a little with the profession anyway. Mesmer is quite complex and requires a little different approach than the other classes. Not as difficult as engineer or elementalist, but not as brain-afk as the traditional dps-classes.

A lot of people want a class which is good in everything. Mesmer can do that at the moment. It is accepted and required in raids and T4 fractals.

Archived