1500 range skills — Guild Wars 2 Forums

1500 range skills

Ok this is getting tiresome. Skills that hit at 1500 range need to have damage and activation time cut in half. If not then give all classes access to a skill with high damage, long range , fast activation and recharge

Comments

• Arzurag.7506Arzurag.7506 Member ✭✭✭

Well, the ranger´s long-bow can even reach farther than 2000 range.^^
    If that´s what you´re hinting at.

"I´m not big on sermons, Broken bones teach better lessons."

• @DaVid Darksoul.4985 said:
    Ok this is getting tiresome. Skills that hit at 1500 range need to have damage and activation time cut in half. If not then give all classes access to a skill with high damage, long range , fast activation and recharge

I think you mean damage halfed and activision time doubled. Halfing activison time would only boost them. And I would say all damage should be toned down for all classes and all modes. We don't need 20k hits in PvP modes with base health pools under 20k.

• Player.9621Player.9621 Member ✭✭✭

ill take something i can actually see from 1500 over a scumbag deadeye scrub any day

The pointy end goes in the other man.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.