Back after 2 years need advices for fractals and raids

Lian Olsam.9541

Hi everyone, i'm back after 2 years of break, today tried to play again the game, doing mostly some fractals with my wari noticed there are a new kind of token that are a requirement to play lvl 100, as i understood you can gain it doing this lvl, so there is my first problem, how can i make it if on lfg people require it? i also noticed a group lf power war, i play berserker and when i joined after a while they kickme out, as i understood a new specialization is come from the latest expansion, and the power war should be something related to that, then my second question, my berserker war is became out of meta on high lvl fractals (and raids)?I also have an elementalist i dream to play like an healer from day 1, but seems is still not in meta, at the moment, what are the meta specs for warriors, elem and guardians for high lvl fractal and older raids (not the last expansion)?any other suggestions?

Only way to do it w/o kp is to do it with guild/friends, that or make your own group. You can also try tlling the group you know what you're doing and ask them to give you a shot. Though from my exp, those that ask for kp are doing 100 cm. As for power war, they're most likely asking for power core, unless no pain no gain instability is involved, then they're asking for spellbreaker to boon rip for them.https://snowcrows.com/raids/builds/warrior/warrior/banner/

Archived