Orr invasion echo (displaced towers)

hugo.4705

I just noticed that the echo currently show you which race like which race but also who hates who. Depending on the race of your character, Npcs would have a different name tag color.If you are playing as Human/Norn: Charr = RED (enemies), Human = GREEN (allies) of courseIf you are playing as Charr: Human = RED (enemies), Charr = GREEN (allies).If you are playing as Asura/Sylvari: Charr = Yellow (neutral), Human = White (no interest)

Are these affinities represent the current ones between races? Like, Asuras/Sylvaris prefer Humans compared to Charrs?So Humans and Norns hate Charrs?Note that for asuras/sylvaris it depends on the player it seems, some have yellow-yellow and some other like me.Cf. Seem to depend on the achiev "Historical ambition", if you kill human, human become white, same if charr, the opposite faction don't become allies, illogical.

Humans and norn have never really been at odds with each other.

Charr and norn have been known to fight each other. It wasn't ever anything like war, but there have been small conflicts between them. It was stated that generally, one warband was about a match for one norn, back in the day. (Before Iron Legion got their better weapons, I guess.) It created a mutual respect between the two races.

Archived