short clips from ventari pov (best monk from gw1)

messiah.1908

Having jalis and ventari revs is a great adition, only scrubs use tons of scourges XD.(they hope ot be carried by aoe spam and barrier lol).

Good stuff :) u guys could reduce th enumber of scourges per party and add something else :) i kinda (alot) envy u guys numbers(if i had those numbers of players...), the guilds on my server are small and we are like 15-18 on a good very good day wich is super rare :disappointed:

IDK i never felt reaper was weak ;|, it was always strong in the right hands.

Having a deamon sharing f2 isnt bad as well since every 3 secs 10 players will transfer conditions to targets(when using the glint +5 players)

Atm im finding Rev the most versatille class in game.

Also, Ventari kinda reminds me the old healing monk for gw1 :) u need to pay atention to where to cast heals(predict where catch spikes) and rage on players that are overextending :D

@Aeolus.3615 said:Having jalis and ventari revs is a great adition, only scrubs use tons of scourges XD.(they hope ot be carried by aoe spam and barrier lol).

Good stuff :) u guys could reduce th enumber of scourges per party and add something else :) i kinda (alot) envy u guys numbers(if i had those numbers of players...), the guilds on my server are small and we are like 15-18 on a good very good day wich is super rare :disappointed:

IDK i never felt reaper was weak ;|, it was always strong in the right hands.

Having a deamon sharing f2 isnt bad as well since every 3 secs 10 players will transfer conditions to targets(when using the glint +5 players)

Atm im finding Rev the most versatille class in game.

Also, Ventari kinda reminds me the old healing monk for gw1 :) u need to pay atention to where to cast heals(predict where catch spikes) and rage on players that are overextending :D

thanks.

we fighting versus gandara which is blob as hell. even with 40 ppl we fighting versus double the numbers.

and i agree ventari is the closest to gw1 monk which had to choose target and focus it with the right skills. ventari has to choose location on which the heal gonna be.

i wish more ppl and group would have use it

@"Dediggefedde.4961" said:Nice gameplay!Can you reveal your rev build?Did something change after the last bigger patch?

I played for some time as heal-rev with the same legends and weapons, but I lost the build and have trouble finding something similar again...

many thanks

here is the build

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAW5unnN2gSyJvQRNlbosoyPU4U5IKIs8EllZlRNgEew+5q3e9iQGB-jVSDABQt/AAPAgsU+5wBBQijAwlq/snuB5vAAGqEkUA+NMC-w

i wanted to have to best healing power plus i dont need much boon duration and my boons are ticking every 3 sec. so with cleric i have some power to do dmg

Thanks for the build!I remember that I played with "tranquil balance" (+20% healing when above 75% HP) instead of "nourishing roots" (regeneration pulse around tablet). But I think "elevated compassion" (heal on boon application) heals more now and with "elders respite" (regeneration heals more) the passive healing should be better than the healing modifier of "tranquil balance".Personally, I used "eye for an eye" (taunt on disabled) instead of "dwarfen training" (apply weakness on hit), since the taunts often almost killed me against revenants.I also like monk-runes and transference sigil on both weapon sets more than water rune/water sigil. But that's probably just a minor change in healing effectiveness.

Wasn't there a trait that applied protection when moving the tablet? I really enjoyed the high protection output...

Edit: also I use bountiful oil to get +12% outgoing healing instead of +8% boon duration.

@"Dediggefedde.4961" said:Thanks for the build!I remember that I played with "tranquil balance" (+20% healing when above 75% HP) instead of "nourishing roots" (regeneration pulse around tablet). But I think "elevated compassion" (heal on boon application) heals more now and with "elders respite" (regeneration heals more) the passive healing should be better than the healing modifier of "tranquil balance".Personally, I used "eye for an eye" (taunt on disabled) instead of "dwarfen training" (apply weakness on hit), since the taunts often almost killed me against revenants.I also like monk-runes and transference sigil on both weapon sets more than water rune/water sigil. But that's probably just a minor change in healing effectiveness.

Wasn't there a trait that applied protection when moving the tablet? I really enjoyed the high protection output...

Edit: also I use bountiful oil to get +12% outgoing healing instead of +8% boon duration.

eye for an eye - it can kill you. its not stunbreak only make the necro usually to AA you from range. so in wvw fights you wont get much from this trait. while dwarfen training reduce the weakness effectiveness on you by 50% . so where weakness is so common you gain more dodges.monk rune gives 10% more healing output while rev can have already 100% from trait. so water gives more boon duration 20% and 3.5k healing when you using healing skill every 10 sec. i also use transference sigil for the 10%.

the trait which apply protection on heal skill use was deleted. so now you have to use more facet of chaos to proc protection and ventari is mainly focus on heal burst

cause the revenent has already the best modifier of healing output you dont need to overheal allies. so between 85%-100% healing output is good spot to be

Archived