Sigil Of Energy Is Not Working?

Trevor Boyer.6524

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:Anyone care to explain what's going on in this video? Is this an intended nerf on DE or a bug?

EDIT:Had to completely reedit my post. It does not work with any Spec or Traits as long as you have Berserker Amulet equiped....

EDIT2:Ok I am confused. Now it works with Berserker again... I just have no idea. Try swaping Berserker out for Something else, get in combat, and swap it back; this way it works for me every time.

@NICENIKESHOE.7128 Uh yup, so far it's only happening to my DE. Logged into Soulbeast and dual energy was working properly on both weapon sides.

@Alatar.7364 My Soulbeast also wears Berserker, energy working fine. I'll try swapping amulets next time I log in, see if it fixes anything.

Absolutely no idea what's going on here. Other people are telling me they are not having this problem on their DE and I've never seen anything like this happen in the game in over 6 years and almost 13,000 matches.

@Alatar.7364 said:

@Alatar.7364 My Soulbeast also wears Berserker, energy working fine. I'll try swapping amulets next time I log in, see if it fixes anything.

I should have been more specific; For me it did not work with any Thief Spec or Thief core traits until I swapped Amulet in and out. Works fine with my other toons.

Yup, you're right. I swapped amulets and went back to Berserker and it worked fine after that. I've never seen that happen on a different class and I wasn't able to replicate the bug afterwards. Strange indeed.

Archived