daily chest

jhern.6097

i had logged on today like 5 minutes before reset and i forgot i only logged on for the daily chest since i started to have fun. 10 minutes of gameplay in i remember that and i see no chest to open. i ask on map chat and someone tells me to relog. i do and my chest is there. so my problem got fixed but im wondering if anyone has had this happen. has your daily chest ever just not popped up for reset?

It's an occasional bug that it won't show up under some odd edge cases. I've only had it happen 3 times in six years and each time, it resolved itself quickly, so I've never felt it worth reporting.(In one case, I had the achievement panel open; in another, I was loading into a map when reset occurred; in the last, I was in the character select screen at reset. Each of those things has been true at other resets without an issue.)

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:It's an occasional bug that it won't show up under some odd edge cases. I've only had it happen 3 times in six years and each time, it resolved itself quickly, so I've never felt it worth reporting.(In one case, I had the achievement panel open; in another, I was loading into a map when reset occurred; in the last, I was in the character select screen at reset. Each of those things has been true at other resets without an issue.)

its the first time ive experienced this and it worried me a bit since im having some issues with my computer im trying to resolve. good to know its a bug

Archived