LF friends/community

deadman.6490

I started playing gw2 over 5 years ago all my friends have quit and moved on i come and go but can never stay becasue i get bored playing solo. anyways im looking for anyone that would be willing to level a new toon, do world completion and progress together or a guild that is active enough to keep me playing. i play on the server Blackgate if that matters any. Worth saying i own both HoT and PoF.

hi .. my current guild is pretty active but they expect you to be level 80 so maybe you can do it with your old toon... as for the new one, i can help occasionally - because i don’t get much play time - and i think it’s mainly just joining groups or doing personal story... of course world completion is impossible :)

@alchemist.6851 said:hi .. my current guild is pretty active but they expect you to be level 80 so maybe you can do it with your old toon... as for the new one, i can help occasionally - because i don’t get much play time - and i think it’s mainly just joining groups or doing personal story... of course world completion is impossible :)

i have 6 level 80's what server is your guild on? what do you mean about world completion is impossible?

I wouldn't be able to play a new toon with you considering I am using all of my slots for my characters and they are all maxed. but if you want to go ahead and add me I am always down to do some stuff.. I typically do fractals.. raid on weekends, and do what ever else to work on stuff such as flushing stuff down the mystic toilet for clovers =)

@Neage.3579 said:I wouldn't be able to play a new toon with you considering I am using all of my slots for my characters and they are all maxed. but if you want to go ahead and add me I am always down to do some stuff.. I typically do fractals.. raid on weekends, and do what ever else to work on stuff such as flushing stuff down the mystic toilet for clovers =)

sent you an invite

Archived