New Dragonhunter benchmark, 34.1k DPS. (Not my video)

Kam.4092

• 3 weeks later...

@"Nordic Natedog.4360" said:Meh. I consistantly hit over 30k dps in WvW and often much much higher. I'm at 2.6k power and 2.5k condi through most fights. And I don't need to bang on a stationary npc to do it.

Cant say that was impressive though.. looks fun but man, a Condi longbow berserker can probably deal more damage to a blob... Probably even a condi revenant and neither of those are "viable".

@Noha.3749 said:

@"Nordic Natedog.4360" said:Meh. I consistantly hit over 30k dps in WvW and often much much higher. I'm at 2.6k power and 2.5k condi through most fights. And I don't need to bang on a stationary npc to do it.

Cant say that was impressive though.. looks fun but man, a Condi longbow berserker can probably deal more damage to a blob... Probably even a condi revenant and neither of those are "viable".

Neither can come close. Think of it this way, each one of their hits effects one target and has a maximum of targets effected (most skills in game that is 5). Burn trait on guard is AoE 3 hits, so each hit on guard can has potential to hit 15, not 5. This is especially true with every block makes my F1 ready to proc. My bursts do 150-250k damage in 5-7 seconds. Here's a sample of me hitting 10 guys. All basically insta pop except the DH who was lucky not to be a little closer at the start.

Archived