Anyone knows a good preset for hook that is easy on the eyes?

Hello,I'm looking for a preset that makes everything less vibrant (kinda like Skyrim), caves and nights a bit darker and sharpens the textures up for a bit since my eyes aren't the best and are heavily sensitive to light due to working in the night. Originally I was using a preset from the SweetFX Reshade selector that fit well into the category for a long time but sadly I couldn't find a way to remove the bloom and the fog the game produces and as this causes the game to take a hit in performance I'd gladly want to disable it without sacrificing any of the shaders. Unfortunately Woodenpotatos won't give his preset away to the public which is sad since it looked promising. Note that I had no performance loss before PoF launched and was always between 50/60 to 100+ fps on high settings (depending on certain areas, internet connection and player density) and after PoF the game suddenly dropped below to 40 fps. Especially the PoF maps (and most likely Sandswept Isle and the most recent one Jahai Bluffs are affected by this problem). Also adjusting the settings won't change anything and Vanilla/HoT and even WvW are fine actually. Every other game has no issues whatsoever and for example even Monster Hunter World runs better than GW2 even with the usage of "newer" and "advanced" technology. I've seen lots of reports regarding this problem linked to PoF's launch (I don't know really why it's always linked to expansion launches) and I remember when HoT came out that the game took a hit too for some months. And indeed when I disabled the fog it did some kind of change but that won't help me in the other case since I don't know how to adjust things in there cporrectly without having programming knowledge. I'm kind of overwhelmed by all the adjustments and I'm afraid I'll break anything. So if anyone knows a good preset please feel free to tell me.Thank you for reading and for your help in this case!Have a good day everyone

Archived