Infusions+mesmers

shinjoku.2938

any mesmers out there have a list of infusions that work or have they all been fixed now? i remember having the celestial infusion on my mesmer but sold it in the end as my clones/phantasms would not show it and clearly pointing me out in wvw. Did they fix this? are all infusions usable now?

@"shinjoku.2938" said:any mesmers out there have a list of infusions that work or have they all been fixed now? i remember having the celestial infusion on my mesmer but sold it in the end as my clones/phantasms would not show it and clearly pointing me out in wvw. Did they fix this? are all infusions usable now?

I suggest you ask in the Mesmer sub-forum. You may get more traction there.

Or, a mod could simply move this there?

@shinjoku.2938 said:any mesmers out there have a list of infusions that work or have they all been fixed now? i remember having the celestial infusion on my mesmer but sold it in the end as my clones/phantasms would not show it and clearly pointing me out in wvw. Did they fix this? are all infusions usable now?

Honestly dont know if they work or not but experienced player will find you near instant among your clones ...So what the problem ?

@Sorin Noroku.5342 said:The Red/Grey/Purple infusions from halloween 2018 show up on clones ONLY on the client of the mesmer player, it's not shown for allies.

Also, Winter's Heart and Phosphor (the giant green sun) and confetti, also work for clones for the client side mesmer.

Oh kitten! Seriously?

:( Well that's sad, I really like the grey one but not going to use it if it makes life easier for opponents.

Archived