[Video] Guild Wars 2 Epic Mirage WvW Montage "Outnumbered" Heavy Damage :)

xiao.6794

boumm :) it's time to back to full damage mesmer guys !you can check my last vid here :

so a short vid to show few funny record i made as full Dps mesmer!damage is so heavy and if people stack together they will together lolhope you enjoy that vid and if yes more is coming soon :)

Hello,For me, there is too much backpedal players in front of you in this video.it's dangerous because every casual who come here will see a mirage killing 1vX then they will want nerf while it's just a noob farming session not representating of what happenned when equal skills.You have accustomed us to more epic vids ;) .

Yeah awesome video. Really like the double ranged staff/gs IH play. :D

@viquing.8254 said:Hello,For me, there is too much backpedal players in front of you in this video.it's dangerous because every casual who come here will see a mirage killing 1vX then they will want nerf while it's just a noob farming session not representating of what happenned when equal skills.You have accustomed us to more epic vids ;) .

True, but as long as the devs know what's what then hopefully all should be well (ah who am I kidding, inc 12s exhaustion on all normal mirage dodge :p )i

@viquing.8254 said:Hello,For me, there is too much backpedal players in front of you in this video.it's dangerous because every casual who come here will see a mirage killing 1vX then they will want nerf while it's just a noob farming session not representating of what happenned when equal skills.You have accustomed us to more epic vids ;) .

Isnt thats the point of every wvw'er that does videos? Farm potatos and show it to the world ?

Archived