WvW armor

colddarknord.9081

Full Berserk Spectral Onslaught Reaper.http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNAndBnc0g12AG3A0biFcBjqLEHeWxXxvYZE6qFAOAA-jlBFABFq+DDPBAAOFAIt/o8LN9BXpEMAwBw5Nv5nH48zP/8zPvvP/8zP/8zP/8zPPA-w

Sigils: Hydro, Air for burst or if you want some utility go for Cleansing, EnergyRune: Scholar - now even more than beforethe free utility slot: depends on the encounter (see below!)

I have tested pretty much every stat combo that could make sense (I have the legendary armor and weapons and can switch for free) and berserker is just the best. You have to burst as hard as possible or everyone above bronze level will kite and outsustain you. That's the sad truth for reaper.

Don't try to mess around with bruiser stats. It's not worth it. Even marauder will weaken you. On full zerk you can at least oneshot thieves and power shatter mesmers before they have a chance to wear you down.

Learning which utilities are important for the encounter is your main task. E.g. fighting a guardian? Go for NCSY! and oneshot him through his blocks. You could try to build for some toughness to sustain his block uptime for longer, but at the end of the day you are just making it easier for him to kite you and the next thief you run into will destroy you anyway.

@"KrHome.1920" said:Full Berserk Spectral Onslaught Reaper.http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNAndBnc0g12AG3A0biFcBjqLEHeWxXxvYZE6qFAOAA-jlBFABFq+DDPBAAOFAIt/o8LN9BXpEMAwBw5Nv5nH48zP/8zPvvP/8zP/8zP/8zPPA-w

Sigils: Hydro, Air for burst or if you want some utility go for Cleansing, EnergyRune: Scholar - now even more than beforethe free utility slot: depends on the encounter (see below!)

I have tested pretty much every stat combo that could make sense (I have the legendary armor and weapons and can switch for free) and berserker is just the best. You have to burst as hard as possible or everyone above bronze level will kite and outsustain you. That's the sad truth for reaper.

Don't try to mess around with bruiser stats. It's not worth it. Even marauder will weaken you. On full zerk you can at least oneshot thieves and power shatter mesmers before they have a chance to wear you down.

Learning which utilities are important for the encounter is your main task. E.g. fighting a guardian? Go for NCSY! and oneshot him through his blocks. You could try to build for some toughness to sustain his block uptime for longer, but at the end of the day you are just making it easier for him to kite you and the next thief you run into will destroy you anyway.

Gday Kr, I'm 90+% zerk and just noticed the change in Scholar. Been running Strength for forever, probably does look like its edged ahead...I think.

• 3 weeks later...

I play bruiser reaper in a roaming guild. I manage speed with my traits (10 seconds speed on shroud), and built my gear around maximizing my health pool for spike mitigation. Rune wise I use vamprism for the power + vitality + 10% health, which stack very nicely with my armour.http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQFARnMbC12glbCebC0biFrBTKAEyKZxdwPYKkKEEDmUA-j1hBQBqUJIAeAAI9CAYIdAaS9Hks/AyU+FAAB4oHNAc0je0je0jWje0je0je0je0je0SBQxMN-w

Archived