[Vid] Power Mirage/ Chrono Roaming + High Burst Quickness Chronobuild Preview

dubidubidubidu.5308

hi im back with a new wvw vid, (outnumbered) roaming/shirmishes with power mes (mirage and chrono) incl. a build preview for my new high burts quickness power chrono build i will use in the chono vid i promised to someone. chrono vid will need a while, because i need to get used to old dodges, old keybinds (i play chrono with some other keybinds than mirage) and chrono in general but you can see a bit of footage already in this vid! hope few of you can enjoy! feedback/ comment and likes also on youtube are welcome :)

Link:

@Tornjak.6425 said:Lolz, ur dueling Drakkar Lake. Whats in the next video, dueling golems in pvp lounge?

every server has good and less experienced player, in general servers and also wvw ranks mean nothing in gw2. so this comment is kinda narrowed. i also only show duels vs 2 ppl (2 warriors) and both were experienced, the second (silver rank, kratosx) even experienced pvp player if i remember him right and far above average skill lvl. all in all the ppl in this vid are not worse than in any other wvw vid, if this is not good enough for you than watch pvp vids, you can find a lot pvp vids on my channel. when i have the time to play i have to take the mu this acc is in and i will not pay any gems just to avoid these kind of comments sry.

@apharma.3741 said:I do like the interrupt build, always have.

I was trying something similar with the quickness with chronophantasma, interestingly you get quickness from each time the phantasm despawns, but chronophantasma I think isn't worth it.

Nice vid as always.

First.

big thx <3 im happy you like the vid!

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@Tornjak.6425 said:Lolz, ur dueling Drakkar Lake. Whats in the next video, dueling golems in pvp lounge?

every server has good and less experienced player, in general servers and also wvw ranks mean nothing in gw2. so this comment is kinda narrowed. i also only show duels vs 2 ppl (2 warriors) and both were experienced, the second (silver rank, kratosx) even experienced pvp player if i remember him right and far above average skill lvl. all in all the ppl in this vid are not worse than in any other wvw vid, if this is not good enough for you than watch pvp vids, you can find a lot pvp vids on my channel. when i have the time to play i have to take the mu this acc is in and i will not pay any gems just to avoid these kind of comments sry.

I was trying something similar with the quickness with chronophantasma, interestingly you get quickness from each time the phantasm despawns, but chronophantasma I think isn't worth it.

Nice vid as always.

First.

Just bandwagon 4Head!

I guess you're Gandara atm? Not sure. Typical, the week we're matched up is the week I was not roaming as much still you fought the snoW people I see around a lot :)

@apharma.3741 said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

Nice vid as always.

First.

Just bandwagon 4Head!

I guess you're Gandara atm? Not sure. Typical, the week we're matched up is the week I was not roaming as much still you fought the snoW people I see around a lot :)

this acc is on… uhmm i forgot, its a french server, its the current mu (until reset today) you maybe can check what french server is matchuped with baruch and drakar atm somewhere. only my main acc can free switch servers.

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

Nice vid as always.

First.

Just bandwagon 4Head!

this acc is on… uhmm i forgot, its a french server, its the current mu (until reset today) you maybe can check what french server is matchuped with baruch and drakar atm somewhere. only my main acc can free switch servers.

Angry Rock then. Wow that's miles away from T1, how on earth did you fight WSR!?

@apharma.3741 said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

Nice vid as always.

First.

Just bandwagon 4Head!

Angry Rock then. Wow that's miles away from T1, how on earth did you fight WSR!?

i have no clue, i only join wvw for few hours to get footage for one vid and leave. i fought with and vs all server in all the years so the only thing i know is: there isnt rly a difference in ppl. you find unexperienced player everywhere and also good player.

Archived