Legendary grounds effects

Heartpains.7312

@Hamfast.8719 said:Can the rest of us get a check-box to eliminate legendary weapon effects? They range from silly, to stupid, to obnoxious in my eyes. We have more than enough visual clutter blocking our view in battles and at banks.

You must have incredible eye sight to be able to distinguish the effects of what's going on during a world boss event, let alone to be annoyed by it.. All I ever see is skill animations and what ever the event is doing and a cluster of people stacked up to a point where I can't even make out my own character or even the environment around me.

As for OP: would love your suggestion, frustrates me that I want to use Bolt/Incin set up but with Bolt Aura and Incin footfalls.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@"Hamfast.8719" said:Can the rest of us get a check-box to eliminate legendary weapon effects? They range from silly, to stupid, to obnoxious in my eyes. We have more than enough visual clutter blocking our view in battles and at banks.

You must have incredible eye sight to be able to distinguish the effects of what's going on during a world boss event, let alone to be annoyed by it.. All I ever see is skill animations and what ever the event is doing and a cluster of people stacked up to a point where I can't even make out my own character or even the environment around me.

I don't really care much about the footprints (other than they are the main reason I don't have any interest in pursuing a Legendary). The various "clouds" and other special effects (not just from Legendaries anymore) are bank-blockers. In battle, the Legendary Greatsword "swooshes" are still the biggest offenders, and have always been quite visible, even in the middle of a World Boss event. Not a few times, my screen has been almost completely blacked out for a moment by a Twilight inkblot.

Don't mind me, though. I see very little possibility of either my wish or the OP's wish coming ever true. Go ahead and let him have his multiple footprints. (I'm not a WvWer, but wouldn't a Legendary kind of scream "Here's your target!")?

I can rarely see them blocking things that much (they are not blocking anything for me) perhaps it is charrs and norns =pThe foot prints are nice if you started to "focus" on them.As for wvw part, I am wvw player and it is okay if they focus me, if enemies focus someone then the rest of the team should feel more free =)

And I hope that they make it possible to have 2 legendary footprints at the same time.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@Hamfast.8719 said:Can the rest of us get a check-box to eliminate legendary weapon effects? They range from silly, to stupid, to obnoxious in my eyes. We have more than enough visual clutter blocking our view in battles and at banks.

You must have incredible eye sight to be able to distinguish the effects of what's going on during a world boss event, let alone to be annoyed by it..

You've obviously never done any raids with a player who uses one of the paintbrush greatsword skins. :s

Archived