Lead attacks are supposed to be used as lead attacks! Revert change!

daveski.7260

What in Gods name is this kinda change, lead attacks cant be stacked out of combat?! How is Anet even thinking here? I can understand the duration change of this trait, hell even if they reduced the maximum damage increase of it. But to make it a trait that in its name has the word lead in it not to be used as a leading attack, I dont understand... You are nerfing a thief build (dagger/pistol mainly) that isn’t even considered a meta, it isn’t played by many people cause it is weak compared to current meta builds. How can you make weaker builds weaker? Is that your way of balancing? If you were going to nerf thief why not nerf deadeye’s stealth or deadeyes burst? This change does nothing to deadeyes, an already broken build that remains broken... instead you take away a d/p thiefs only purpose in a fight (landing that one burst) to nothing. People complaining they are getting one shots from thieves are talking about deadeyes and not d/p thiefs, d/p has no sustainability and relies only on that one burst and mobility.. and no it cant one shot classes, it cant! You just killed the only thief build that actually requires some skill to use and promote the use of more braindead builds as deadeyes. Rip d/p...

@sirKillalot.9130 said:What in Gods name is this kinda change, lead attacks cant be stacked out of combat?! How is Anet even thinking here? I can understand the duration change of this trait, hell even if they reduced the maximum damage increase of it. But to make it a trait that in its name has the word lead in it not to be used as a leading attack, I dont understand... You are nerfing a thief build (dagger/pistol mainly) that isn’t even considered a meta, it isn’t played by many people cause it is weak compared to current meta builds. How can you make weaker builds weaker? Is that your way of balancing? If you were going to nerf thief why not nerf deadeye’s stealth or deadeyes burst? This change does nothing to deadeyes, an already broken build that remains broken... instead you take away a d/p thiefs only purpose in a fight (landing that one burst) to nothing. People complaining they are getting one shots from thieves are talking about deadeyes and not d/p thiefs, d/p has no sustainability and relies only on that one burst and mobility.. and no it cant one shot classes, it cant! You just killed the only thief build that actually requires some skill to use and promote the use of more braindead builds as deadeyes. Rip d/p...

It really dosnt take long at all to get 15 stacks of LA. I have hardly noticed it.

Don't know why you are that fixated on the name, but thematically it makes sense.

How I understand it, the first attacks you are using to stack it up are supposed to be lead attacks to prepare the following burst. This does not contradict that you have to be in combat for it to stack in the slightest.

Archived