Bug on LoS/block ?

viquing.8254

@"viquing.8254" said:Hi,

Is it normal that :

It's not a bug. Hunters call has performed this way for a while. I think since before HoT

Is it normal that :

Ray of Judgement can be dodged completely but you have to dodge very early and evade the cast that actually sticks the ray to you. Once it sticks to you it sticks. I don't know if it's the same with Hunter's Call because I don't think I've ever managed to dodge it in a way that prevents the birds from sticking to you.

@Solori.6025 said:

Is it normal that :

It's not a bug. Hunters call has performed this way for a while. I think since before HoT

Is it normal that :

Ray of Judgement can be dodged completely but you have to dodge very early and evade the cast that actually sticks the ray to you. Once it sticks to you it sticks. I don't know if it's the same with Hunter's Call because I don't think I've ever managed to dodge it in a way that prevents the birds from sticking to you.

None of you understand what he wrote????????????????????????????????????????????? Really?

@tinyreborn.1938 said:

Is it normal that :

Is it normal that :

None of you understand what he wrote????????????????????????????????????????????? Really?

I just woke up don't judge me T_T

@tinyreborn.1938 said:

Is it normal that :

Is it normal that :

I've been up all night don't judge me.

Same principal with Ray of Judgement. It can't be cast at all while LOS, but it will cast if the wielder begins the cast with LOS.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

Is it normal that :

Is it normal that :

Same principal with Ray of Judgement. It can't be cast at all while LOS, but it will cast if the wielder begins the cast with LOS.

So you say thats NOT bug and INTENDED?So let me cast scepter 3 and let is pass through walls ,rapid fire etc ? Just because you SEEN some1 before hitting him?

@tinyreborn.1938 said:

Is it normal that :

Is it normal that :

Ray of Judgement can be dodged completely but you have to dodge very early and evade the cast that actually sticks the ray to you. Once it sticks to you it sticks. I don't know if it's the same with Hunter's Call because I don't think I've ever managed to dodge it in a way that prevents the birds from stickingyou.

So you say thats NOT bug and INTENDED?So let me cast scepter 3 and let is pass through walls ,rapid fire etc ? Just because you SEEN some1 before hitting him?

Let me rephrase. It's probably a bug, but Anet doesn't care because no one in the community cares. For example, look at how broken Boonbeast is. When Chrono overperformed Like that, they had 6-7 threads a day. We've had like 3 for soulbeast.

@Solori.6025 said:

Is it normal that :

Is it normal that :

Ray of Judgement can be dodged completely but you have to dodge very early and evade the cast that actually sticks the ray to you. Once it sticks to you it sticks. I don't know if it's the same with Hunter's Call because I don't think I've ever managed to dodge it in a way that prevents the birds from stickingyou.

Let me rephrase. It's probably a bug, but Anet doesn't care because no one in the community cares. For example, look at how broken Boonbeast is. When Chrono overperformed Like that, they had 6-7 threads a day. We've had like 3 for soulbeast.

See 2 threads I have created . I reported also this bugs 2 years ago as well . Its fixed? No ,its ignored patch by patch

Archived