Chasing Tales: Like a wounded beast(ye another topic)

I'm posting here as a last resort since I am all out of patience. Wanted to ask if any of you have send a ticket to support about this specific achievement in question, or should I be the one to do it?

The achievement absolutely does not function as intended. Here's what I've tried for the past FOUR HOURS.Warrior, main hand axe + off hand axe (tried with only 1 axe as well)Fighting the spiders in that one cave south of the Barracks.Health less than 10% (and then some, I wait for around 800HP to start killing when my total HP is 24k

I have lost count of the amount of times I've managed to kill 5-6 spiders in one go with my health <10%, without even leaving combat so it doesn't heal up. Kill them 1 by 1. Nope. Kill them in one aoe with axe 5 skill. Nope. Swap out signets, traits and equips, NOPE.

I've read trough so many reddit and forum posts now and people seems to be telling others to just go in with a necro (some have not even used axe to get it with their necro)But I don't own a necro, I don't have the tickets to level a necro, I don't wanna grind maps and crafting for hours to level a necro so I can continue.

What do I do? Do I just ask support for clarifications on some hidden requirements for the achievement? Have any of you guys done so already? As I've been foaming at the mouth at 5 AM last night not getting the achievement after many attempts that did fulfill the requirements. I am 100% certain of that.

Archived