S/D - Random Quikcness Procs

Alatar.7364

I might be just going crazy, but I could swear I keep getting random short Quickness procs on me while playing Core S/D (sPvP)I am not using Lesser Haste or absolutely anything else that can trigger Quickness, the only difference from the Build on Meta is I am running rune of Eagle.And no I don't get Quickness from Stealing it. (I think, unless it was applied to target right as a press it)Anybody willing to give it a try and see?

Sigil of Rage is not in spvp

I'm also running a core s/d build with Rune of the Eagle, and I've not had any random quickness procs. Is there any particular skill that it's proc'ing on? Also are you sure you're not stealing quickness via either Bountiful Theft, Larcenous, or Sigil of Absorption?

@Turk.5460 said:Do you happen to have Sigil of Rage equipped? Maybe you wanted Thrill of the Crime and instead clicked Burst of Agility.

Nah, Sigil of Rage is not in sPvP and I made very sure to check all the traits. Nothing I got triggers the Quicness, my best guess is I just often Steal on the guy just as he grants himself the Quicnkess or something.

Archived