I take it back, I'm so sorry!

Lokki.1092

Everything bad I said about Spell Breaker, I take it all back. SB is love, SB is life.I saw those daggers and immediately turned my back on Spell Breaker. I didn't realize that my great sword went perfectly with SB. The crits, The tether, full counter, Oh it's so beautiful, Please forgive my prejudgements!

PvE http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQFARjMdQdH23BGeAnIWMCMltwz7KYEAaA5M8dcQeJD-jxBBQBA4BCAhLEg+0RoQ1f0oyvTqEsG7PEAAB4m3Mwm3MDdoDdoDdo1m38m38m38m38m3sQAmHDA-e

WvW http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAR8enMdAdhgVhAu6CciglrATJH06qBIBgEQBAfDHiPxA-jVCBQBKU9HNq8bDHEgTqEscHBA9p7BAPAgas/AEuAABAQAu5NzmtZwQH6QH6QHat5Nv5Nv5Nv5Nv5NLFQELjA-w

@Shafi.8952 said:I don't like how all your weapons vanish when you full counter.

They couldn't be bothered to add a defensive stance animation for the weapons.

I guess we are countering with our hands, or spells...?

When I full counter with Sunrise, I whirl Sunrise in front of me while I Full Counter.

I enjoy daggers because we use them in a straightforward and aggressive way. No back stabbing here. The set just flows well, jump in and cause slow, making landing a interrupt and then causing massive damage while they stand there. You basically get in their face, stab them in the gut, then slit their throat. It's brutal. Your burst also basically makes you stab them so hard you break through all of their defenses. You're so strong you break their enchantments as well.

@Ryouzanpaku.1273 said:@Lokki.1092 you made me want to try war again after many years... I liked vanilla war but disliked berserker... did not even thought about spellbreaker (meh daggers)Maybe it is time to finally take Eternity out of bank :)

Go for it. In my PvE build there is so much crit going on, there are times every single hit of my Hundred blades crits, Arcing slice into Hundred blades is one of the most satisfying things I've experienced in this game. Full counter helps with the defense I lose for not taking the defense tree, and I've yet to find an enemy that could truly put me on the back foot. Once you get good at reading enemy attacks and popping full counter every time they wind up to attack, the insight buff just rolls in. increasing the damage that much more.

Then it all comes together with 20+ might stacks at all times! I often find myself using Rush to get to the next enemy because I don't want to lose all that sexy power, crit and ferocity.

So much fun!

Archived