Short & Spicy Holosmith Roaming montage

Lacko.6572

Nice Play, just 1 Suggestion and 1 question:

• If you try to use your leap finishers more in your water fields (example at min. 2:40) you could even further improve your health gain. You can easily place an additional leap finisher in both the F1 and the Heal turret -> at least 2.6k more heal. I know it is hard to Keep track infight, I often also catch myself using first the leap finisher and THEN the F1 instead of doing it vice versa.
  • why do you jump around so much while running? I don't see any other reason for it than annoy your opponents with "hey, look, I am having fun while you don't"?

@"Prinzsecond.4863" said:

• why do you jump around so much while running? I don't see any other reason for it than annoy your opponents with "hey, look, I am having fun while you don't"?

Reasons I jump for :

1. it is fun
  2. casting skills mid-air ( corona burst or leap) will throw the enemy off. ofc you can't do this with every spec, but holo promotes it.
  3. makes it easier for me to kite and find other routes to abuse terrain.
  4. makes me less predictable
  5. I guess it also annoys them ;)

it is actually quite common among PvP players to: jump during combat, wiggle before casting to possibly bait out a skill, or constant weapon stowing ( if you have legendary, this is much more effective, as the stove animations are much significant and can quite naturally bait out a defensive skill use of an enemy.)

I hope this explanation helps

Archived