player hosted NA 1v1 Tournament. (concluded)

James.9071

Hello everyone, I have recently started a 1v1 server and a discord for it. myself and a few admins have opted to run a 1v1 tournament. a tournament that will be held on soon. we've collected almost 400 gold in prizes! there is no fee to participate or spectate, rules for participants can be found here: ( https://discord.gg/HXZeHGm ), you will also need to join to sign up to participate.Further, there is a poll now open on the discord to determine the exact time and date, thank you all, have a good day.

@"Sikieiki.3189" said:server region?

NA, sorry about for not mentioning that before. thank you for pointing that out.

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:@James.9071

Your discord channels have no permissions set. People can't read any of your information. Might want to change that ASAP.

wow kinda embarrassed on that, it should be fixed, i wont be on the forums for awhile so if it hasn't been fixed, DM me on discord(my user name is varion). thank you for pointing that out.

• 2 weeks later...

So, the planned tournament isn't looking so good, we've had very few sign up or take the poll, to give people time i was planning on finalizing the date in 2 days, but by the looks of it, i won't have enough people.So, as of now I am planning on canceling the tournament if we do not reach enough participants for a decent sized tournament. if you wish to participate;1: join the discord2: take the poll under announcements3: go to registration and leave your account name.

as of writing this there is only 1 day until i must make a decision on whether or not to cancel or not.

Archived