New role for engi with the new warclaw?

Joshewwah.2956

Since the new warclaw can kill downed enemies instantly, is there a niche for zergs where there will be people on mounts to be ready to pounce in and secure kills? I've seen this happen with small roaming groups, who have at least 1 person ready to pounce on a downed player. Surely it could work for a zerg too? The reason you'd have engi is because once you pounce, you are vulnerable from all the aoes and whatnot in a zerg. Using elixir S after dismounting allows you to escape from the zerg and to engage back in later. It could work as well for other classes that can blink away quickly too

Anyone tried this?

@Joshewwah.2956 said:Since the new warclaw can kill downed enemies instantly, is there a niche for zergs where there will be people on mounts to be ready to pounce in and secure kills? I've seen this happen with small roaming groups, who have at least 1 person ready to pounce on a downed player. Surely it could work for a zerg too? The reason you'd have engi is because once you pounce, you are vulnerable from all the aoes and whatnot in a zerg. Using elixir S after dismounting allows you to escape from the zerg and to engage back in later. It could work as well for other classes that can blink away quickly too

Anyone tried this?

It damages before IT stompsThe enemy dont need to be downed

Yeah i tried, IT was awesome to doThen i realiseren IT could be Done to me as well (since its pvp) and then i was, nope not gonna give Them ideas

@Joshewwah.2956 said:Since the new warclaw can kill downed enemies instantly, is there a niche for zergs where there will be people on mounts to be ready to pounce in and secure kills? I've seen this happen with small roaming groups, who have at least 1 person ready to pounce on a downed player. Surely it could work for a zerg too? The reason you'd have engi is because once you pounce, you are vulnerable from all the aoes and whatnot in a zerg. Using elixir S after dismounting allows you to escape from the zerg and to engage back in later. It could work as well for other classes that can blink away quickly too

Anyone tried this?

probably not gonna work in the long run because ppl will start to target the warclaws making it at best a meme tactic for smaller scale fights and roamers

@derd.6413 said:

Anyone tried this?

probably not gonna work in the long run because ppl will start to target the warclaws making it at best a meme tactic for smaller scale fights and roamers

They can be stealthed by any class that gives stealths or blasted stealth fields, enjoy.

Archived