Condi Warrior v.s. Revenant Armour, Which Is Best?

nosleepdemon.1368

Oh yeah definitely, I have some unopened ascended armour boxes that I've been saving up that will get me halfway there. I will stat swap them to Vipers if that's what I decide to use. My impression is that armour stats don't make as large a difference as trinkets; as long as it's exotic in the stat flavour I want, ascended trinkets should have priority. So apparently, Viper's would be good for both Rev and Warrior PvE condition builds? How does one come up with Viper's ascended trinkets? I assume from LS3 vendors?

@nosleepdemon.1368 said:Oh yeah definitely, I have some unopened ascended armour boxes that I've been saving up that will get me halfway there. I will stat swap them to Vipers if that's what I decide to use. My impression is that armour stats don't make as large a difference as trinkets; as long as it's exotic in the stat flavour I want, ascended trinkets should have priority. So apparently, Viper's would be good for both Rev and Warrior PvE condition builds? How does one come up with Viper's ascended trinkets? I assume from LS3 vendors?

Yes, Living World Season 3 Unbound Magic vendors sell ascended trinkets that have HoT stats.

Archived