Why is cleanse on evade a minor trait now?

Anput.4620

Choosing between cleanse on evade and physical skill endurance gain+cdr reduce is impossible, how do i make my condi build with antitoxin runes and 4 physical skills work now? Basically bought all this gear and these runes for nothing, great.

@"Anput.4620" said:Choosing between cleanse on evade and physical skill endurance gain+cdr reduce is impossible, how do i make my condi build with antitoxin runes and 4 physical skills work now? Basically bought all this gear and these runes for nothing, great.

For a long list of reasons explained in the discussion, I have proposed this

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/74348/reorganize-new-daredevil-traits-in-a-better-order#latest

You can take a look at it and vote.. may be useless but at least we can make our reasons heard.

This seems like an easy choice. The relevant powerful synergy is Escapist's Absolution + Unhindered Combatant + Antitoxin, so you maintain that. You lose Brawler's Tenacity in the rework, but pick up Weakening Strikes and Pulmonary Impact. You may or may not rotate some of the physical skills out since there is less incentive to stack them.

@Ensign.2189 said:This seems like an easy choice. The relevant powerful synergy is Escapist's Absolution + Unhindered Combatant + Antitoxin, so you maintain that. You lose Brawler's Tenacity in the rework, but pick up Weakening Strikes and Pulmonary Impact. You may or may not rotate some of the physical skills out since there is less incentive to stack them.

I use 4 physical skills, impact is useless as it is a condi build. I lose 20% cdr reduction and a few extra dodges to do 500 damage every 3 seconds. I need the dagger throw for condis, i need bandits defense to have some more defense, i use the heal for the endurance regen and the ult to finish downs.

The issue i find is that brawler's tenacity is still superior to the other 2 traits in terms of survivability when taken with channeled vigor and bandit's defense.Thieves don't have enough passive damage mitigation/healing potential to make marauder's defense worthwhile, so much so that applying weakness is a better option for mitigating damage. And having your block/knock down ready 4 seconds earlier will save you more hp than driven fortitude would have healed, with the exception of facing pure condition builds that consistently apply their damaging condis.

@"Anput.4620" said:Choosing between cleanse on evade and physical skill endurance gain+cdr reduce is impossible, how do i make my condi build with antitoxin runes and 4 physical skills work now? Basically bought all this gear and these runes for nothing, great.

In "nice" words they nerfed all Daredevil because of that trait swap, many Thiefs can live with swipe thingy but also that is small Nerf but the trait! It's a huge Nerf and all of my thief buddies quitted the game. So sad....

Have no more words...

Hope the devs / balance team will fix it.

And I have also posted on forum.https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/899666#Comment_899666