Chill Condi Reaper keels Pro LB/GS Soulbeast — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Chill Condi Reaper keels Pro LB/GS Soulbeast

EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

Met a smurf Soulbeast who fought really well.
Brought me out of retirement to experience the thrill of good solo fights again.

Finally keel him with my Chill Condi Reaper after multiple tries.
Moral of the story is 'Never give up trying!'

Tried different builds and won with this Build in the final round:
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vRUQNAR7Ync0AF3gd2Am3A0biliBLKA8tKAUDhlQRIuHOETiA-jVyHQByY/hwpbIAHBgAq8Leq/osLAAAOIA/6BAQRlgBAOAe+5cuzB7u7u7u7ud9wDP8wDP8wDP8wBA-w

Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

Comments

  • Kylden Ar.3724Kylden Ar.3724 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Do you ever go outside? Leave the house?

    How many times we gotta tell you GRIND IS NOT CONTENT there ANet?

    Leader of Tyrian Adventure Corp [TACO], [RaW][TACO] Alliance, Kaineng.

  • Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭

    With a direct dmg reaper, the kill would have been much easier and faster. That soulbeast lest himself get hit so often. Lol

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Nimon.7840 said:
    With a direct dmg reaper, the kill would have been much easier and faster. That soulbeast lest himself get hit so often. Lol

    There's a saying that goes: "It isn't that the opponent is bad. It is just that better players make them look bad."
    cough I am that better player cough B)

    Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

    CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

  • Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14, 2019

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    @Nimon.7840 said:
    With a direct dmg reaper, the kill would have been much easier and faster. That soulbeast lest himself get hit so often. Lol

    There's a saying that goes: "It isn't that the opponent is bad. It is just that better players make them look bad."
    cough I am that better player cough B)

    Well the main part of my comment was, that I think, you would have had it easier to fight against him, if you played a pure power build.

    Playing necro and winning against other classes always makes them look bad xD

    When I last cleaned up my pc, I found two videos under "hard fights against skilled opponents". Fights in which guildmates or other people had struggles to fight against them.
    When I watched them I felt like "holy those opponents were bad"
    Even though some of the fights between me and them in those video material were pretty close

    Right now I'm looking at these videos like: ok I did this wrong, there I could have done something else, that would have been better. And so on.

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Nimon.7840 said:

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    @Nimon.7840 said:
    With a direct dmg reaper, the kill would have been much easier and faster. That soulbeast lest himself get hit so often. Lol

    There's a saying that goes: "It isn't that the opponent is bad. It is just that better players make them look bad."
    cough I am that better player cough B)

    Well the main part of my comment was, that I think, you would have had it easier to fight against him, if you played a pure power build.

    Playing necro and winning against other classes always makes them look bad xD

    When I last cleaned up my pc, I found two videos under "hard fights against skilled opponents". Fights in which guildmates or other people had struggles to fight against them.
    When I watched them I felt like "holy those opponents were bad"
    Even though some of the fights between me and them in those video material were pretty close

    Right now I'm looking at these videos like: ok I did this wrong, there I could have done something else, that would have been better. And so on.

    That's true, although in general I feel power builds struggle more against soulbeasts. Even against that sb in the video, with the amount of stun locks and he was throwing out, I suspect I would not have survived his opening rounds on a glassier power spec XD Perhaps a better skilled power Reaper would though 😃

    Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

    CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

  • Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    @Nimon.7840 said:

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    @Nimon.7840 said:
    With a direct dmg reaper, the kill would have been much easier and faster. That soulbeast lest himself get hit so often. Lol

    There's a saying that goes: "It isn't that the opponent is bad. It is just that better players make them look bad."
    cough I am that better player cough B)

    Well the main part of my comment was, that I think, you would have had it easier to fight against him, if you played a pure power build.

    Playing necro and winning against other classes always makes them look bad xD

    When I last cleaned up my pc, I found two videos under "hard fights against skilled opponents". Fights in which guildmates or other people had struggles to fight against them.
    When I watched them I felt like "holy those opponents were bad"
    Even though some of the fights between me and them in those video material were pretty close

    Right now I'm looking at these videos like: ok I did this wrong, there I could have done something else, that would have been better. And so on.

    That's true, although in general I feel power builds struggle more against soulbeasts. Even against that sb in the video, with the amount of stun locks and he was throwing out, I suspect I would not have survived his opening rounds on a glassier power spec XD Perhaps a better skilled power Reaper would though 😃

    True.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.